As much as we don’t want to admit it, Winter is coming! If you’re like most people, you don’t give your snowblower a second thought until the snow starts to fall and by then, it could be too late. Make sure your snowblower is ready to go with these simple steps….
- Pull it out of the garage and give it a test start BEFORE the first snowfall
- Put fresh fuel in it and add a fuel stabilizer
- Check tire pressure to make sure the snowblower is sitting level
- Check the condition of your scraper bar and replace if necessary
- Grease all fitting as per owners manual
- Change the oil and replace the spark plugs
If your snowblower still will not start it could be caused by a number of things. Old gas, build up on the carburetor or improper storage procedures. If you do not feel comfortable attempting your own repairs, please contact a professional.